BCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adjustable Rate Marketing

Go down

Adjustable Rate Marketing Empty Adjustable Rate Marketing

Post  Admin Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:26 am

justable Rate Marketing(ARM) was created thru my personal goal of marketing to borrowers with mortgages ready to adjust by scouring the records looking for those people...What I found was it took too much time to get enough of these leads with CALLABLE numbers...I fould myself scouring 2-300 records to get 50 leads...I would then have to find numbers fo those which on average was 1/2 then after running thru the DNC I'd end up with 1/2 of that leaving on average 11-13 callable leads...This process, for someone that was computer literate and could work uninterupted, took 8hrs...8hrs for 11-13 callable leads...I don't know what you think your time is worth but that is a long time for those few callable leads...Through much trial and error I found the best styles and wording for a complete marketing campaign using these leads which I now can produce by the thousands with pre-scrubbed numbers...Ready to call and mail at the push of a button...I am still a working LO and this is what I use for my marketing but in 2007 there will be $1.5 trillion dollars worth of adjusting mortgages set to recast and as good as I like to think I am, I can't do them all, literally tens of thousands of loans Smile...

Admin
Admin

https://bforum.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down